Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Post

What the heck am I doing here?

Although I started quilting 20 years ago, the quilting bug has bit me hard in the last two years. And I love it. I love quilting. My dream is to make my living as a quilter. Maybe open my own store and teach newbies all the quilting basics. I would have to own my own long-arm quilting machine, too.

This blog is going to be about my discoveries in quilting, quilt shop tours, product reviews, stories about others who quilt and how they inspire me.

Right now, there's nobody reading this blog. This is the first post on a blog that no one has heard of. I already have a successful blog (Random Thoughts from My ADD Brain) and I love writing it. I just didn't feel like it would be a good idea to change the focus of the blog to a quilting blog and just figured I would start a completely different one.

I have a Twitter account for this blog (Quilt_Addict) and will most likely start an Etsy account to sell what I make.

So, here goes...

2 comments:

Mama Pea said...

I have many of the same dreams you do! I started my blog about 1.5 years ago and felt really intimidated by it. I really love it, however, and it has really helped me with my accountability and getting things done! Have fun with it!

Chris said...

We all have to start somewhere. Look forward to seeing your progress.

Post a Comment